Hebrew Tattoos


Hebrew Tattoos That teal wig wasn't the only surprising addition to Amanda Bynes' latest look outside court today -- she also proudly showed off some of her rarely seen… A Hebrew tattoo reads "love." I am leaving tomorrow for a trip home to LA. Between visiting cousins, friends, new babies, and family, my trips home tend to whiz by in a blur of too-short-check-ins. With all of the wonderful (albeit ...

Hebrew Tattoos I knew when I went to get my first tattoo that the hardest part wouldn't be the pain (although it did hurt quite a bit), it would be telling my mother. I had the idea when I was living in Israel, where I fell in love with Hebrew–it's twists ... It was a cold day in February 2008 when I hopped on the M train from my home in Manhattan and headed to Brooklyn Adorned, a tattoo shop on Bedford Avenue in Williamsburg. The shop was spacious, clean, and ...










0 comments:

Post a Comment