Sugar Skull Tattoos


Sugar Skull Tattoos My reason for getting a cat sugar skull tattoo is pretty simple: I've had a lot of kitties die on me this year. Our Girlie and Kulasa cats both had a litter. Sugar skulls have become so popular that there are a lot of tattoos out there to see. Here are some of the top 5 that I have found and I hope you will enjo.

Sugar Skull Tattoos Radek Willow:Its not dark knight its CONNOR! :))). Anonymous:WTF?!?! "Spooky green creature"?!?! I'm laughing and cringing at the same time... and ... Anonymous:Its an angelic symbol meaning to begin new. When we say it ... Joby Cummings has well over 2 decades of tattoo and graphic design experience and is the man behind some of our most popular previous features: Hello Skully, 7sins Skull, Muertos Skull. His sugar skull designs are some ...










0 comments:

Post a Comment