Pink Ribbon Tattoos


Pink Ribbon Tattoos My second pink ribbon tattoo! I got my second pink ribbon tattoo done yesterday and I love it! It is placed on my chest to hide the very nasty scar I have from where the port-a-cath was placed. A port-a-cath is a small device they ... The draw of object is coupling preindication of individual. Still, the ribbon's form decides what kindhearted of house fill are talking about. If it is pink ribbon tattoos, then it is almost confront someone. This tattoo is quite reniform ...

Pink Ribbon Tattoos ... Pink Ribbon Tattoo. Posted on November 14, 2013 by Nittis Tattoo · photo. Tweet · Pin It. This entry was posted in Events, Family and Friends, Tattoos and tagged Nittis, Pink ribbon, susan g komen by Nittis Tattoo. Bookmark the permalink. I have been reading a bit about how some believe that the Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon campaign is actually detrimental to the cause. I can understand some of the points being made but overall I think it is a great ...










0 comments:

Post a Comment