Female Tattoos


Female Tattoos Female celebrities are inking it up with as much enthusiasm as their male counterparts these days! Currently, the record for most tats is up for grabs, as. Facial tattoos could be done as decals, in the same way as scars/beards/eyebrows etc. I'm not sure there are any, but they would be doable. It might also be possible to make decals for a body costume, provided it was set as a ...

Female Tattoos A new study sheds light on why some see body art as a "tramp stamp." By Vinita Mehta, Ph.D., Ed.M.... "Oh, you do tattoos?" This is a question I get a lot. Today, actually. Yes, I am female, and yes, I do tattoos. Quite well, in fact. Better than a lot of my male counterparts. I am heavily tattooed and I own the shop where I work now, ...










0 comments:

Post a Comment