Cupcake Tattoos


Cupcake Tattoos I really struggle to find the words to appropriately express how wonderful my life is right now. So much has happened in such a short space on time, to completely turn my life around. And it's pretty amazing. But, this isn't ... Last year, I lost my job of ten years at a university, our course was cut. I taught young adults with mild intellectual disabilities and I wanted to continue, but felt disenchanted about working for another large education institution.

Cupcake Tattoos Cupcake Tattoos - 1. Cupcake Tattoos - 2. Cupcake Tattoos - 3. Cupcake Tattoos - 4. Cupcake Tattoos - 5. Cupcake Tattoos - 6. Cupcake Tattoos. Cupcake Tattoos. Cupcake Tattoos. Cupcake Tattoos. Cupcake Tattoos. Cupcake Tattoos ... Welcome to week 16 of Talkin' Tattoos Tuesday! I did an intro post where I explained my goal in posting these every week and how you can submit your photo to be featured. Check out the post if you need to refresh your ...










0 comments:

Post a Comment