Monkey Tattoos


Monkey Tattoos Zayn Malik reveals new 'space monkey' tattoo in Sydney - Pics. So you know how Harry Styles has apparently joined the likes of Justin Bieber and Brad Pitt and signed up for this whole Virgin Galactic. It seems like Zayn's starting his very own zoo of tattoos! The space monkey connects with the snake on his right shoulder and he also has a wolf tattoo on his left leg. Who knows what tattoo he'll get next? Will it be another ...

Monkey Tattoos Monkey lovers also do so and get themselves monkey tattoos with various kinds of cute and colorful designs. On the good side, now you know exactly what to do with that bald spot. A pissed off screaming monkey that wants to bite your face off. Thanks to sweet Jonathan, who is currently crafting the abominable snowman on the top of ...










1 comments:

Brittney said...

I really love the second picture! I'm going to use the idea and turn it into my own to represent my baby brothers! Instead of over the shoulder I want mine on my ribs and the bottle will still be there but in the other hand will be a vine rapped round them...

Post a Comment