Tattoos For Kids


Tattoos For Kids I'm actually surprised to hear the Beckham boys want to get tattoos, as in my experience kids these days don't want them if their parents have them. My younger son wanted an elephant on his kneecap when he was 3 ... Parents are turning to temporary tattoos to 'label' their child with food allergies. But do these labels set kids up for bullying?

Tattoos For Kids For the price... This product is great for the price! My little boy loves this set of tattoos. There are so many in the set its worth it. Something Boys WIll Like I purchased these for a school party for second grade. Kids love tattoos ... My kids loved it although the photos don't show it. Mainly because I told them to hold still while I tried to capture a shot of the tattoos on them. If you have kids, you will know how hard it is to get kids to keep still for a photo.










0 comments:

Post a Comment