Cover Up Tattoos


Cover Up Tattoos When I got the original tattoo (my third) a few years earlier as a spontaneous birthday gift for the husband, it hurt like hell. Tattoo artist Andrew Sussman reminds everyone, "DON'T DO NAMES!!!!!!!...unless you want me to cover it up. then go right ahead!" If you do want your artist to have something fun to cover up though, by all means, get a name ...

Cover Up Tattoos Hello boys and girls! Welcome to my new blog. To be honest, I was not too sure that I need one, cause everybody can see my new pictures on Instagram or Facebook, but eventually I decided to try it one more time. If you were ... What is the reason that people desire to cover up their tattoos? The explanations are sometimes too numerous to bring up. As people get older they might have to learn that the tattoo t have is probably not suited to the events ...










0 comments:

Post a Comment